This has nothing to do with journalism but rather with perspectives of professors. Thanks to my bud in Hong Kong Nury Vittachi for this.
10 Reasons Santa is Like Your Professor
1) He has shaggy hair.
2) He has a beard.
3) He wears unfashionable clothes which make him look ridiculous.
4) He is fat.
5) You are expected to write to him, but he never writes back.
6) You can give him a list of things you want, but you have almost no chance of getting anything on it.
7) He lives in his own world, which seems entirely unconnected to real life.
8) He does around one day of actual work every year.
9) He is surrounded by practical people who do stuff that needs to be done on his behalf.10) He seems to be several centuries out of date.