So here is the story idea:
- What are the history of other condiments?
- What is the most popular condiment in the States? (Hint, it's not mustard or ketchup.)
- What are the most popular condiments on campus? Why?
- How do students use condiments? (For example, I always travel with Tabasco sauce for just about everything -- except fine French cooking. I find most American food too bland and Brazilian food too salty.)
- What is "American" food? (Look at the food lines in the Johnson Center. Pretty international fare if you ask me.)