Here is the information as provided to Foreign Policy Association.
Contact Person: Rebecca White
- Phone: 202-467-4884
- Email: email@example.com
The National Interest, a bimonthly magazine offering in-depth but
accessible debate and commentary on today's critical foreign-policy
issues, is now accepting applications for a semester-long internship.
Interns will gain experience in all aspects of the publication process
— from editing to research and publicity to production.
- Researching potential articles/authors and fact-checking submissions
- Maintaining media and other databases
- Supporting webmaster
- Assisting with issue layout
- Reviewing and copyediting articles
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program
- Experience with, or at minimum an interest in, international affairs and foreign-policy publications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask within deadlines and work well with others
Qualified candidates may email a cover letter, résumé and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.